Chicken Little is a 2005 American 3D computer-animated science fiction comedy film, produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and loosely based on the original fable of the same name.
It is the 46th Disney animated feature film and was directed by Mark Dindal from a screenplay by Steve Bencich, Ron J. Friedman, and Ron Anderson.
- Zach Braff as Chicken Little.
- Joan Cusack as Abigail “Abby” Mallard. She is Chicken Little’s best friend.
- Steve Zahn as Runt of the Litter, a large pig .
- Garry Marshall as Buck “Ace” Cluck, Chicken Little’s father.
- Amy Sedaris as Foxy Loxy, a mean, young fox who is a baseball star and the “hometown hero”.
- Mark Walton as Goosey Loosey, a dim-witted goose and Foxy Loxy’s best friend and henchwoman.
- Don Knotts as Turkey Lurkey, a turkey and the mayor of Oakey Oaks.
This one is fun and irrelevant. It starts off in the traditional manner, with Chicken Little predicting that the sky will fall. Then it’s a school nerd romance story. This morphs into a sports movie, then finally when the Aliens turn up, an alien invasion movie.
Finally, remembering that Disney has some moralizing to do they throw in a bit of Father/Son relationship advice.
Overall it’s an entertaining film, but it is all over the map in terms of genre and tone.