Pandora vs Spotify
After a year on Pandora I have tried Spotify.
Here are my comparisons:
- It’s cheaper – $55 USD per year vs Spotify $180.
- Better at random encounters with new artists. The way the playlist work you can’t play a full album, but similar songs are grouped in the same playlist.
- It’s the larger service, I have found more instances of links to Spotify than Pandora. There appear to be more artists.
- You can play a full album, and in track order.
- The application leaves screen artifacts when closed. A nuisance but easily fixed with F5.