Here is a list of 7 things to do with your Atari ST Owners Manual.
- If you have a Mega ST it can be used to prop the keyboard up
to the correct angle.
- The back can be used for the shopping list. If you use water
based felt tip pens you can wipe the writing off and use it
- The manual is thin enough to be used as a bookmark for the
- Cover with acrylic paint. When dry it can be used as a mouse
- Use to swat flies or moths.
- Use it to hold open the pages of some of the more verbose
games manuals. (like Falcon & Balance of Power).
- As a final option you could always read it.